About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Living my dream

So it's been my favorite phrase "do what you love and you'll never
have to work a day in your life"
With this great idea planted in my head for many years I wonder how I
managed to fall into a routine I almost detest 90% of the time. My
life must be pretty miserable you must think by now.

Well you are sometimes right, I'm often miserable. I console myself in
the idea that one day I would break free but poor me has not had a
single day to catch my breath since I've been telling myself this.
So I'm attending this women program and I hear these amazing women
speak and I'm like WOW! What am I waiting for? These women are living
my dream and guess what? They did not have the bus wait to pick them,
they hopped on as it sped by them.

Will Darlyn wait much longer? What is she doing?
What will she do with all these ideas in her head?

My thought is this.

I am one person
I have one life
I can make a change, one person at a time
The first one to be changed is Me
I'm on rampage
Watch out for me :)

2 comments: