About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Deciding on a decision

Have you ever made a decision that is so hard to live with?
In the moment you decided it felt like the right thing to do.
You worked yourself into a frenzy to convince yourself that you were right
But at the end you realized it was never what you wanted. Your premise
and conclusions were based on faulty assumptions.

How do you take it all back?
How do you make everything good again?

When saying sorry doesn't just cut it
Saying "I did not mean that" sounds shallow
When all you can do is pray and hope that you can turn back the hands
of time. Or that somehow a change comes.

I wish, I know
I wish I can
I wish it were just a bad dream, then I can simply wake up
Alas, it's real
Tell me I pray you, what can I do.

Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Say your sorry even if it sounds shallow.
    Say your prayers.
    You may just as well be able to turn back time
    Because there is forgiveness,
    Then forgetfulness.

    ReplyDelete