About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Friday, December 31, 2010

And so the curtain closes

2010 has been a great year, it's had it's ups and downs. I chose to
focus on the ups and learn from the downs never losing sight of the
fact that all the ups and downs work together for my good because I
have a God that loves me too much to just sit by and let my life go
wrong.

So as the year 2010 gradually ticks to an end, I wish you all enough
of everything, so that you would never lose sight of what is truly
important.

Thanks all for being there.

See y'all in the new year 2011

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year HisDarlyn!

    May 2011 be your dancehall. May your life be music and may God be your DJ.

    Mwaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great year, God has so much in store for you. Open your eyes and see.

    i like your blog
    Short and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the wishes and prayers.
    Tetekia, wishing you all God's best, may this year be greater than all the past years you've lived

    DNW, Thank you! and Amen! This is definitely going to be a wonderfully favored year for you. God's grace would be so mighty on you that no one would be able to deny it.

    Tisha, that's so much. May God's grace upon your life be multiplied and may you feel His presence so mightily in your life.

    With God on our side, it sure would be a great year for us all!

    ReplyDelete