About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Friday, January 22, 2010

I Stand

In the eye of the storm I stand
I won’t
Back down
Stand down
Bow down
Or even look down
I will walk tall
Stand tall and
Still stand
The storm may be fierce but it only lasts for so long
I am a victor not a victim
So no I won’t hang down my head in shame
I am made for the top
So I won’t sit below eating the bread of shame or drinking the wine of failure
No obstacle will stop me rather it only teaches me the ways things won’t work

In the eye of the storm
I stand
YES I STAND

1 comment:

  1. The storm may be fierce but it only lasts for so long
    I am a victor not a victim
    So no I won’t hang down my head in shame
    I am made for the top

    I loved these lines the best...Well done.

    ReplyDelete