About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Warning!! Extremely Random

Read at your own risk
LOL

Hmm, I feel like I went to bed in July and woke up in October.
It's been a really busy year and different things happening not taking cognizance of my thought or reaction to it.
But live I must have fun while at it I will.

BUT
the pressure is mounting
another year end approaches
what would it be this time
would I look back and smile at the achievements
or would I look back and see loads I could have accomplished
but today is all I have, and live it I certainly would.

OK
So it's Friday- I haven't looked forward to the end of a day more.

So much is happening but I hardly have the words to capture it all.
I know I'm rambling a bit lot, but me thinks that's part of what I intended to do with this spot originally so I'm covered (winks).

Steve Jobs is dead but his legacies live on (even in my computer font- grins), might have lived a short life "just" 56 years but the impact would be felt for much longer.
What would yours be?

Ok I better get out now before this rambling goes even further.

Did you actually read all that?

Sorry oops thanks
I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment