About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am so excited

If you ask me why I am excited, I honestly don't know but I just know I am over the top.
Woke up this morning just so happy. I sang all the way to the office, I think it affected my dressing too this morning, I look really good- extra dolled up today ;)even if I am the one saying so. I am just glad to be alive, loving God and life!

Maybe the fact that my birthday is just around the corner (literarily- the coner being a day)has to do with it. Not like I have anything planned for the day just yet. Ideas anybody???

Anyway, hope you are having a great day too?

Ok gotta run now

I hope to be back in a bit
Hmm I want a new BB for my birthday is that too much to ask? Asking for a 'BB torch-9800 ' isn't "oliver twist" now is it?
I mean my birthday is just once a year, a Marc Jacob (any of the Daisy(s)will do) wont me a bad one in the mix too (just so partial to that fragrance I wonder why)

Ok, I know I am just rambling, but you can't grudge a girl for just being happy.


All my ducks don’t not line in a row
my list of to do's might not be all checked
my dreams need not all be fulfilled
but I am content in knowing I am loved by Love himself
I am always in safe hands

Do you still wonder why I am smiling all day long?
When I go to sleep, it’s in his everlasting arms as sleep laying on his chest
when I wake, it's to his kiss
when I go out, he is constantly with me, meeting my needs even before I think to ask
I might not have all you think I need
BUT
I am contented
®DarLyn 20110719

Hmm that was impromptu
I should be excited everyday (and have a BB -winks) then I'll update daily

Lots of love
Darlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment