About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

By myself

When it is left to just me and You


I am free to sing

I am free to dance

I am free to say the words "I love You"

Knowing You deserve it right well and I am so unworthy



When there is just me and You

I come true, shedding all the masks

Coming before the one that know all and loves me still

How else can I say it, I come before the one that loves me undeserving as I am



Then I look in the eyes of love,

I come to fully understand why He bore the pain and the shame He knew I would daily bring

He did it just in hope that I would let Him love me as I should be loved

A love only He understands and yes I love Him

Yes I love Jesus!

1 comment: