About Me

A young lady, making her way through life, guided by God's incredible love that just won't let go. I walk, I falter, I float I fall, I fail and yet I rise again For there is something that compels me LOVE It’s so amazing, so divine. I am His His treasure His beloved His jewel His darling!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its My Birthday!

The long awaited day is here
Much thought and dreamed about
So much weight placed on just one date
It finally is here and all I can do is smile

So much work to do- the office peeps didn't even try to be nice today
Anyway I choose to smile and I did just that
Even when I felt like screaming at them

At the end of it all I can say its a great day all the same
Despite the fact that I was on the road for about 3 hours just to get home
I am thankful not minding that my whole body protests of exhaustion
Still I thank the Maker of Life for keeping me alive and providing all the many things I have to complain about

Without the job I wont be able to complain about the office peeps not caring
Without the car I cant complain of driving for 3 hours
Without life I cant understand the aches and pain

The many friends and acquaintances that all graced the day
I am most grateful
Dear blog thanks for sharing my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment